Thursday 16 October 2014

'Spookicatures' Caricatures North East Hallowe'en fun!

*****
North East Caricaturist Ingrid Sylvestre Spookicatures Hallowe'en Caricatures Hallowe'en Entertainment North East UK Durham Newcastle Sunderland Middlesbrough Teesside Northumberland

*****
Here in the North East UK we love our Hallowe'en parties and events where there is spooky fun for all the family. Time to get my witches hat, cape and face paints out.  As a caricaturist I go all over the North East doing caricatures as part of the entertainment at events ranging from family fun days to corporate events to parties, so Hallowe'en is a busy time. (I've not done a Hallowe'en themed wedding yet - but one day maybe!) People love to be drawn in their fancy dress outfits, (or or as spooky characters), and I have named these caricatures 'Spookicatures'.

Going for a test drive on my broomstick - out of practice!
*****

8 comments:

Anna said...

Have fun Ingrid. Hope your broomstick takes you to a lot of magical places this month.

Barbara Martin said...

I'm not one for these activities anymore, but do have fun.

Crafty Green Poet said...

Excellent spookicatures! Enjoy your broomstick adventures!

Anonymous said...

You could have scared me!

Phoenix C. said...

Thank you Anna! It was a bit windy today - nearly ended up in the North Sea! :))

Phoenix C. said...

Thank you Barbara - it's certainly great fun and good to see all the families having a great time too.

Phoenix C. said...

Thank you Crafty Green Poet - my broomstick is safely parked now away from the wind and I'm stirring a nice big cauldron filled with bacon and rice!

Phoenix C. said...

Ah now, I wouldn't want to scare people, RuneE, just make them laugh! :)